No guest room is needed with this platform murphy bed that folds up and blends into any room. Murphy beds are a smart, modern way to host without losing floor space. This one is built from engineered wood, with a stow-away cabinet in a sleek, white finish with brushed nickel hardware. We love that it includes two LEDs overhead for convenient lighting for your guests. When you're not using the bed, simply fold it back up into the cabinet. No box spring is required, so you'll just need a mattress of your choice (sold separately).
- It features 2 LED lights for a functional and intimate effect
- Brushed nickel handle and recessed pulls
- A simple and safe dual piston system makes opening and closing user-friendly
- Accommodates a standard full mattress up to 10" thick and weighing at least 70 lbs. Accommodates a standard queen mattress up to 12" thick and weighing at least 70 lbs.
- The full bed when opened will require a clearance of 88.25" from the wall extending into the room. The queen bed when opened will require a clearance of 93.1" from the wall extending into the room.
- The bed must be secured to the wall into wood or metal studs
- For installation and to avoid the risk of injury, use only a professional or qualified person with knowledge of the wall structure, studs, and components. The bed may be attached to wood studs, metal studs, or masonry wall structures; masonry requires the use of concrete screws (not provided).