A Murphy Bed is the perfect solution to furnish condos, lofts, studios, guest rooms, and home offices. You can convert your office, training room, or even your living room into a guest room thanks to this space-saver.
When the bed is folded up, it’s a large, beautiful cabinet with shaker-inspired trim and metal handles. To fold out the bed, you simply pull on the handle and flip the support leg down onto the floor. No heavy lifting or pulling is required thanks to the dual-piston system. The pistons are calibrated in order for the weight of the mattress to keep the bed open.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Our Queen Murphy Bed is made in North America from quality laminated particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI.
- SPACE SAVER: Ideal for small spaces and multifunctional rooms. When the Murphy Bed is folded up, the cabinet measures 64.6” W X 89.1” H X 20” D. When opened, the bed extends 92.1” from the wall.
- COMFORTABLE: Use your Queen Murphy Bed everyday! Euroslat mattress foundation increases sleeper’s comfort and can accommodate most standard queen mattresses (8-12” thick, 60 to 90 lb, 80” X 60”).
- CONVENIENT: Thanks to the dual piston system, the bed folds up and down safely in seconds without heavy lifting.
- NOTE: 3 people are required for assembly. Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress). Minimum height of anchoring wall is 91.1”, minimum floor clearance is 122.3”.